I love working with individuals one on one, but sometimes working in a group can be even more powerful. Group counseling allows your to connect with other like-minded individuals all working towards the same common goal. A fellow dietitian and I are gearing up to start an Intuitive Eating group that meets one evening a week for one hour for 8 weeks. I currently have about 5 spots available. Please message me if you might be interested or fill out the contact form through my website. #dallasnutritionalcounseling
Topics that will be discussed...
1. Macronutrients - learning about the function of food in our body
2. Mindfulness - savoring your food
3. Hunger & Fullness Cues - listening and honoring you body
4. Guilt & Shame associated with food/eating
5. Accepting and loving your body
The group is currently all female all working towards Intuitive Eating. Once our members have been set we will take a poll to see what time and day of the week works best for the group. Right now Wednesday evening around 6 or 6:30 is the most popular. The cost is $399.00 or $50 a group session.
If you are ready to improve your relationship with food, you have found the right group!